Re: [Paparazzi-devel] one crash today, reach MAX_DIST_FROM_HOME, PID pro

From: afishindouban
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] one crash today, reach MAX_DIST_FROM_HOME, PID problem ?
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 09:23:35 -0700 (PDT)

someone can have a look and give me some guide?

<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n15861/standby_tuning.png>

This is standby roll and desired roll, why the desired roll is so trembled
and unstable, wind is one reason, I think other is some parameter is not
right. maybe course pgain is too big ? or roll pgain, roll rate pgain has
problem? also you can see always between desired and actully roll there is
about 5 degree gap, what is the reason for that?

<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n15861/last.png>

Here is the roll analyse of the last phase before it kill and crash. i saw
roll is following desired roll, but looks like the  nav course loop give a
wrong result?

Please some one can have a look at it. thank you so much

Kevin