Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The autopilot cuts down the throttle automatically

From: ????????
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The autopilot cuts down the throttle automatically in mode"MANUAL" or in mode "AUTO1"
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 23:19:06 +0800

Hi,Felix!
    Thank's for your help again!I have checked the throttle command from my RC     with messages tool. Unfortunately,it is exactly 0 for zero and 9600 for 100% throttle.So,I don't think that it's the inapropriate settings of the RC command what may cause the strange cutting down of the throttle.Dose the autopilot switch itself to some kind of "safe" mode?And it can switch back to "normal" mode only after that the throttle has been turned down to 0% manually?Thank's!