Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The autopilot cuts down the throttle automatically

From: ????????
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The autopilot cuts down the throttle automatically
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 12:14:45 +0800

Hi,Felix!
    Thank you for your help!I have checked the GCS carefully,but there is not any warning or status changing except for the throttle cuting down to 29% automatically.And nomatter how I push the throttle,it can never raise up to the high level.But it comes back to normal after that the throttle has been set to 0%.