[Paparazzi-devel] problem with radio for quadrotor

From: Iman
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] problem with radio for quadrotor
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 05:14:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have a problem with radio control on my STM32F4 discovery board, every
thing is working very well in fixedwing firmware(radio led is on,PFD,...)
but with same radio control file it doesn't work on rotorcraft firmware.

I find every channels works well and I can see them in PPM message but radio
status shows "NONE" in the GCS and radio LED is off!

I attached airframe file and radio file.

Iman

stm32f4_discovery_test.xml
<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n15928/stm32f4_discovery_test.xml>
jrxp9303.xml <http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n15928/jrxp9303.xml>