Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Auto2 take off question

From: Simon Liebold
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Auto2 take off question
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 18:26:51 +0200

Kevin,

Did the roll="0" solution actually work for you? A couple of days ago I thought about starting it on AUTO2 as well. But I experienced the same aileron movements (approx. 4 Hz/s) that you described - even with the simple start block. Needless to say that I didn't feel to risk my plane.

What is the correct way to AUTO2 start? Do I need to run 5-10 meters before letting it fly, for the AP to calculate its direction of flight?

Simon