[Paparazzi-devel] XBee with Paparazzi

From: John Voegeli
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] XBee with Paparazzi
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 03:18:32 +0000

Quick question… I am almost finished with my quad, I am just having trouble getting the Xbees to link up. I configured them to 57600 baud and the GCS is the coordinator and the Quad is the end unit… I also made sure my Udev rules matched up so I could use the Xbee from the dropdown list in the GCS. However, It continues to say waiting for telemetry and never links up.

When using X-CTU in windows I can see the other device and get some RSSI light and activity, but when plugged into Ubuntu there is no traffic. I am using the FTDI usb to serial so I know the drivers are right. Any ideas at all?

~JV