Re: [Paparazzi-devel] XBee with Paparazzi

From: John Voegeli
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] XBee with Paparazzi
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 16:51:56 +0000

Simon,

Thanks for responding. I had the data link set for API mode which apparently wasn’t working with my Xbees… Once I commented out the API mode in the control_panel.xml it immediately came up, but It looks like I only have Rx data into the Ground Control Station. I cannot send commands or change the telemetry settings without the USB-Serial cable. Could this be another setting issue?

~JV