Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Octocopter flight time record

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Octocopter flight time record
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 21:57:53 +0200

Hi Sergey,

> Achieved flight time is 2h 2min 20s. Pretty good...

That's a bit of an understatement ;-)
That's really great!

What is the net/total weight of the system?

Congratulations,
Felix

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 8:13 PM, Sergey Krukowski <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi guys!
Last couple of weeks I was really busy with my new project - the high endurance multicopter. The result of the work is on youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dg1NB9DYzI

Achieved flight time is 2h 2min 20s. Pretty good...
A short parts description is under youtube, just post it here again:

8 rotors 17"
rewinded RcTimer 5010 motors
6s7p Panasonic NCR18650B LiIon battery
KroozSD autopilot
custom 2 x 4 ESC (SimonK based firmware)

PS. Sorry guys to not answer some of your questions, I was really busy last time.

Best Regards,
Sergey