[Paparazzi-devel] FW: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: lai michael
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] FW: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:18:44 +0800

Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 01:17:36 -0700
From: address@hidden
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
To: address@hidden

This is the mail system at host mwork.nabble.com.

The mail system

<address@hidden>: host eggs.gnu.org[208.118.235.92] said: 550
Administrative prohibition (in reply to end of DATA command)

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 01:14:24 -0700
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Subject: Sharing Flight Data

Dear all,

Hi, my name is Michael Lai. I am a PHD student in Taiwan doing a project on
flight path prediction of manned aircrafts and UAVs. Currently using Lisa/m
on a 157cc twin cylinder 3.6m UAV. I am using its autopilot flight paths for
vitrification on my algorithms. But I only have one kind of UAV at hand. I
was wondering if anyone here knows where I can find a database that shares
GPS paths that were flown by others.

Thank you,

Michael Lai