Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA2 setup for fixed wing

From: Rolf Noellenburg
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA2 setup for fixed wing
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 09:51:36 +0200

Hello Bob,

do you have a working setup / airframe for your hardware by now? If not: what parts of the hardware / which sensors are working and sending proper data? The answers might help us to help you.

The example aircrafts can be a big help since there are a lot of different hardware configurations covered. If you choose an aircraft which comes close to yours, chances are big that your ap can at least communicate with paparazzi if the XBees are working or you are using a FTDI and telemetry in transparent mode.

Biggest probability for helpful tips comes with most detailed information about the current status.

"Getting Started" in the Wiki is also worth to read carefully.

Best regards
Rolf