[Paparazzi-devel] Multicopter new flight record 129min 37sec

From: Sergey Krukowski
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Multicopter new flight record 129min 37sec
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 16:39:38 +0100

Hi guys!

Well, I finally done the new flight time record with my octo frame under normal outdoor conditions. The result is 129min 37sec. Well, it's not really way too longer, than Ferdinands record, but the flight conditions wasn't very good today. Partially was pretty windy.
The wind once even dropped my timer down from the logging installation box.
Looks like the NCR18650B cells in my battery are a bit old. Not sure if my current sensor is 100% precise, but despite of the theoretical capacity of 23800mAh, or, according the seller:
https://www.akkuteile.de/lithium-ionen-akkus/18650/panasonic/panasonic-ncr18650b-3-6v-3400mah/a-100639/
the minimum capacity 3250mAh x 7 = 22750mAh, it gave me only 20230mAh.

The attached logs are in rar file.
I'll upload the flight video on my youtube soon.

Best regards,
Sergey