Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Build Failure on OS X Yosemite

From: liangchao
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Build Failure on OS X Yosemite
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 02:48:52 -0700 (MST)

Hi, Wangyeee:

On Ubuntu 14.04, I could build successfully. But after I've installed opam
manually, the same error as yours have raised.

OC gcs.ml
findlib: [WARNING] Interface glibIvy.cmi occurs in several directories:
/Users/wang/.opam/system/lib/glibivy, /opt/local/lib/ocaml
findlib: [WARNING] Interface ivy.cmi occurs in several directories:
/Users/wang/.opam/system/lib/glibivy, /opt/local/lib/ocaml
File "gcs.ml", line 632, characters 23-29:
Error: This expression has type int32 but an expression was expected of type
         Gdk.native_window
make: *** [gcs.cmo] Error 2

After roll back the environment variables and remove the opam, it could be
build again.