Re: [Paparazzi-devel] A problem getting started with an ARDrone 2

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] A problem getting started with an ARDrone 2
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 11:41:35 +0100

Hi,

The logs are in the folder var/logs.
Have a look at the wiki to see how to use the log plotter:
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Logs
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Plotter

Gautier

Le 27/11/2014 10:49, Thomas Wuensche a écrit :
I have the same problems with ardrone and considered missing
configuration of magnetometer before the flight as potential
reason. However did not yet analyze it further.

Regards, Thomas