Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Proper arm toolchain to use for AR.Drone?

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Proper arm toolchain to use for AR.Drone?
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 17:47:06 +0100

Or build a custom cross compiler... seems like some guys already did exactly that, see last reply at https://projects.ardrone.org/boards/1/topics/show/4160

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 4:49 PM, Felix Ruess <address@hidden> wrote:
Hm... that is very annoying... glibc is usually backwards but NOT forwards compatible.
So you could run code compiled with an older glibc version on a system with a more recent version, but not necessarily the other way round.

I guess the only proper solution would be to create a chroot with the libs matching the ARDrone2
Does anyone know what distribution the ARDrone2 is based on?

Maybe you could try on Debian squeeze or Ubuntu lucid (which both have glibc 2.11).

Cheers, Felix