Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quad Tuning?

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quad Tuning?
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 16:53:01 +0100

It means that the version you are using is 203 commits after the v5.3_devel tag, the git sha1 begins with aafaa6d and the dirty flag says that you have modified files/uncommitted changes in your tree.

And of course I'm saving the file and looking at that, otherwise you wouldn't see any changes at all.. ;-)
Tried with v5.3_devel-203-gaafaa6d, can't reproduce it there either...
Do you have any local changes that could be relevant?