Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Fwd: ETS airspeed sensor data.

From: Helge Walle
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Fwd: ETS airspeed sensor data.
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 17:18:21 +0100

Thank you Alonso, this is interesting.

In my case I don't have the elogger, which is needed to change the sensor into third party mode. If I had, I would try that as well.
It would be nice to have the possibility to check if third party mode has temperature/pressure drift when the plane is put on the ground for half an hour or so.

Helge.

Hi Helge, did you consider changing the ETS sensor to third party mode which supposedly would then give the actual airspeed value with no further calculations needed? I am planning on working on that this week so if there is any reason it won't work it would be useful to know.