Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AR.Drone 2 magnetometer issues?

From: Ori Pessach
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AR.Drone 2 magnetometer issues?
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 15:08:05 -0700

I'm using 5.4, I'm not sure about the filter, and I've seen mag values that appear very wrong (the drone is rotated on the map) even immediately after I boot the drone. I'll have to check the logs from the last couple of times I took the drone out to know about the raw values.

I'm considering just trying to attach a 3rd party magnetometer to the drone using an arduino, or something like that, and patching paparazzi in order to get something working...