[Paparazzi-devel] Problem with GPS FIX & VIDEO flow

From: Alex34
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with GPS FIX & VIDEO flow
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 03:22:03 -0700 (MST)

Hello paparazzi's community,

We have an AR Drone V2.0 and also the Flight Recorder (GPS) from Parrot. We
are trying to install the GPS with paparazzi in the drone.

After following the tutorials of the wiki, it's seems that it's only plug
and play, are we right ?

Once we start the drone with the GPS, we have some data under the GPS's tab,
how can we interprete it ? Because all we can see is Bargraph (in red) and
some values. We let the drone try to locate for half an hour, without any
changes.

We also have a problem with the installation of the vision module, if we
follow the tutorial "vision started", once we reach the "Copy framework"
step, the command "make Drone" doesn't work. Even the "make Install" doesn't
work.

Moreover, at the end of the "Copy framework" step, we don't understand what
we have to do about this :
"And add edit the path to your ardrone crosscompiler and make install again
to setup sb2

e.g. /usr/arm/ "

Best regards,

Alex