Re: [Paparazzi-devel] support of multiple UAVs? ... now with video link

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] support of multiple UAVs? ... now with video link included
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:14:47 -0400

You are most welcome. I will think about how to better un-hide these
things. This is a good task for me. I would gladly give talks about
Paparazzi or help anyone struggling with ideas and wanting to know
where to find solutions for them in Paparazzi. I feel for many years I
have been the librarian of the Wiki helping people to get links they
need in this way. Feel free to keep asking. I am easy to find by
email.
Sincerely,
David B Conger