Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Battery display in GCS?

From: Ori Pessach
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Battery display in GCS?
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 20:10:37 -0700

Huh. Thanks.

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Gautier Hattenberger <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

The battery level of a battery (I assume you are using Li-Po), depends on the current drown by the motor. For a 3 cell battery:
- full charge, no throttle: 12.5 V
- full throttle, full charge: depends of the motor but can go down to 10.
- regular voltage after some time, no or little throttle: 11.1 V
- never go below 9.3 V, it may damage the battery.

Gautier