[Paparazzi-devel] Add a delay on power up to avoid bricking xbee

From: Joseph Muhlhausen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Add a delay on power up to avoid bricking xbee
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 00:33:39 -0500

Hi Guys,

I have been having some trouble with my xbee. It bricks every time I power up the board, but works fine if I power up the board first and then connect the xbee. It might be some sort of signal before power issue.

I am not very familiar with C. How should I got about adding a delay of 1 second before sending a signal through the xbee? Would sleep(1000) at the beginning of telemetry.c do the trick?

Thanks,
Joseph