[Paparazzi-devel] Blank GCS with Lisa/S

From: beryl.wicaksono
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Blank GCS with Lisa/S
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 19:18:22 -0700 (MST)

Hi all!

I need help to fix this problem. My GCS in paparazzi doesn't show anything
when executing LadyLisa example. It just shows blank GCS and says "Waiting
for telemetry".
I use Lisa/S for autopilot, Superbit USBRF as telemetry, and Spektrum DX6i
for remote control. I have successfully bind the transmitter to Superbit
USBRF and also bind the transmitter to Lisa/S, so it means that Lisa/S and
Superbit USBRF will communicate each other, right?. When I execute "Flight
address@hidden" session, the GCS just shows a black screen with "Waiting
for telemetry" message. There is no error in running Data Link (I have
changed /dev/ttyUSB0 to /dev/ttyACM0).

info : I just change in Airframe file as bellow.
1. Add binding parameter
(RADIO_TRANSMITTER_ID,RADIO_TRANSMITTER_CHAN,RADIO_TRANSMITTER_PROTOCOL)
2. Change <subsystem name="telemetry" type="superbitrf"/> becomes <subsystem
name="telemetry" type="transparent"/>  (I have tried with superbitrf , and
it also shows a blank GCS)

I attach the screen-shot of my paparazzi. I need your help so much, guys.
<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n16839/Screenshot%2520from%25202015-03-01%2520155011_zpsddfxh1dq.png>

-----
Beryl Wicaksono
Electrical Engineering