[Paparazzi-devel] Add advanced control algorithm to paparazzi

From: Mike
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Add advanced control algorithm to paparazzi
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 01:55:41 -0700 (MST)

Hi,all
    I am a student major in Control engineering. I have a Krooszd board for
my quadrotor and PID parameters are also debugged. Now I am studying a
advanced control method—Active Disturbance Rejection Control(ADRC). I think
this method is better than PID control and I wanna write some codes into
quadrotor of paparazzi to replace PID control. And some tests will be try!
However, To be honest, I am not good at Computer programming. So, base on
this situation, I want to ask the general steps to replace the control
method of paparazzi, such as first write a code, second modify some
makefiles(how to modify?)... I really wish some people will help me.
    As we all known, the fixwing of paparazzi have increased energy control
and adaptive control except PID control. And I believe there are a lot of
people research new control algorithm based on paparazzi uav project.
Beacause paparazzi uav project is a great scientific research platform! I
wish this forum will have a special plate for us to communicate our new
ideas or technology!

Thanks
Mike