Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Blank GCS with Lisa/S

From: beryl.wicaksono
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Blank GCS with Lisa/S
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 21:48:36 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I have SOLVED this problem. My GCS didn't waiting telemetry anymore and the
message received some downlink parameters just with this way :
1. First, I run datalink, and then Message
2. After those 2 tools are ON, I execute the Superbitrf. (that means I run
datalink, server, and GCS)

So my GCS will communicate with the Lisa/S via superbitRF if only if there
are two datalinks ON.

The next PROBLEM, the downlink telemetry speed is very slow. Update time for
every parameter in the downlink is very slow. The PFD isn't real time
updated. If I plot the raw magnetometer data (for example), it's very slow
and lag of data. Baudrate that I'm use is 57600. I try to increase the
baudrate to 115200 and it gives the same result.

I assume that that problem appears because I used 2 datalink, so the GCS is
confuse to pick the data from the first one or the second one, and the
result there are some data that is misssing.

If I stop one of the datalink, the telemetry is not working anymore.

FYI, when I execute session with 2 datalink, message, server, and GCS, there
is an error message in Paparazzi Center. I attached the screenshot of my
Paparazzi Center.
<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n16873/Screenshot%2520from%25202015-03-08%2520084716_zpsvnmq7d64.png>

The other weird thing is the ping time. The ping time is fluctuating from
hundreds to thousands. What is actually ping time?

Thanks for reading my problem and replying my question.

-----
Beryl Wicaksono
Electrical Engineering
Bandung Institute of Technology