[Paparazzi-devel] Joystick - Invalid_argument("index out of bounds")

From: betaros
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Joystick - Invalid_argument("index out of bounds")
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 02:09:19 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I've created a new VM with Xubuntu 14.04 and successfully installed
Paparazzi 5.5-devel. I can build and upload the 'ardrone2_raw' and use it
with GCS. Now I want to use a Joystick. I start the Joystick with:

'/home/kasimir/paparazzi/sw/ground_segment/joystick/input2ivy  -ac
ardrone2_raw xbox_gamepad.xml '

It works fine under Xubuntu 12.04 with Paparazzi 5.4, but with the newer
version returns an error:

RUN '/home/kasimir/paparazzi/sw/ground_segment/joystick/input2ivy  -ac
ardrone2_raw xbox_gamepad.xml '
Invalid_argument("index out of bounds")

Any suggestions?

Greetings