Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Unbound module build error

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Unbound module build error
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 22:34:47 +0100

FYI: Should be solved in latest master with https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/pull/1137

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 12:05 AM, Alwyn Goodloe <address@hidden> wrote:
This worked great. I've now run into what appears to be a known issues

Error: This _expression_ has type int32 but an _expression_ was expected of type

         Gdk.native_window

I gather  he problem is I'm running

 lablgtk 2.18.3  OCaml interface to GTK+

and checking past postings on this list I see see back in Nov 2014  the only known fix is to changes the version to 2.16 by

opam install -v lablgtk.2.16.0

I was wondering if anyone has a better solution as I fear reverting to an older version will break other things.

Alwyn