[Paparazzi-devel] Traditional Heli with PPZ

From: Kadir ÇİMENCİ
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Traditional Heli with PPZ
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 21:53:39 +0200

Hello everyone,

Im thinking on flying with PPZ on a traditional helicopter, i saw some posts about the topic on the mailing list but cannot find detailed answers about my questions.  Is it possible to adapt the multirotor autopilot somehow for a traditional helicopter? Do you think PPZ stabilization loops will have a good performance on a traditional heli (In fact i have no deeper knowledge on heli control theory, but i am aware that adaptive control is preferred generally on helis)?   . Are there any other people who is working on this issue? Any ideas, clues about the airframe files or any other help will be very useful for me . Thanks in advance

Cheers, Kadir