Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Rotocraft: HOVER w/o GPS?

From: Simon Liebold
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Rotocraft: HOVER w/o GPS?
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 18:23:01 +0200

Thanks Felix. That answers my question.

Though, it may also a bit surprising for a novice Paparazzi user who believes the autopilot mode displayed in the GCS. A _real_ airplane autopilot for example, will give an audible and visual alarm when sensor input is incomplete or out of predefined limits while it passes control back to the (human) pilot.

But for now, I will make sure to have GPS lock before flipping the mode switch.

Thanks,
Simon