[Paparazzi-devel] encounter error while it is compiling for ardrone

From: ????????
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] encounter error while it is compiling for ardrone
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 22:32:47 +0800

Hello,everybody!
    I want to fly ardrone with my macbook pro(mountainlion10.8.5).But I encounter an error while it's compiling.
Here is the error:/Users/kevin/paparazzi/conf/Makefile.arm-linux-toolchain:20: *** Error: arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc cross-compiler not found! Please install the gcc-arm-linux-gnueabi package..  Stop.
make: *** [ap.compile] Error 2

However I have already installed gcc compiler with macports(GCC version: arm-none-eabi-gcc (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors) 4.7.3 20121207 (release) [ARM/embedded-4_7-branch ).And it works well for the other aircraft ,such as bixler,fanjet etc.

How could I fix the problem?thank you very much!

By kevin