[Paparazzi-devel] Is it support superbitRF work on DSMX with deviationtx

From: Bubbachuck
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Is it support superbitRF work on DSMX with deviationtx firmware (on Devo 10) ?
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 00:46:02 -0700 (MST)

I have a transmitter which is Devo 10 with deviation firmware. I can use it
to control Lisa/S with DSM2 protocol. But when I use it with DSMX protocol,
it can bind to Lisa/S, but the commands are not right. Who can tell me if it
is supported to control Lisa/S with deviation firmaware through DSMX?

Thanks very much.