[Paparazzi-devel] Home mode on takeoff

From: Joseph Muhlhausen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Home mode on takeoff
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 18:51:37 -0400

Hi all,

On my last flight my autopilot switched to HOME mode during takeoff. I usually toss the plane in AUTO1 and immediately switch to AUTO2. The plane seems to have lost radio signal for a split second but when I look at the log it looks like the HOME mode was triggered before that. Attached are the logs and flight plan. I am using version 5.0.1

I can't figure out why the plane switched to HOME mode... Has this happened to anyone?

Thanks,
Joseph