Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quest about :ROTORCRAFT_COMMANDS_YAW_ALWAYS_ENABLE

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quest about :ROTORCRAFT_COMMANDS_YAW_ALWAYS_ENABLED
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 12:54:16 +0200

Because when the motors are spinning but the rotorcraft is not yet "in flight", you may want to take it in your hand place it somewhere else to takeoff, or just point it in another direction, you don't want the yaw control. Also, most of the rotorcrafts can't freely spin around the yaw axis when they are on the ground, so it is useless (or even dangerous in some cases) to let the control run.

Gautier