Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Possible to skip gyro alignment when paparazzi sta

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Possible to skip gyro alignment when paparazzi starts up?
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 16:14:34 +0200

Hi,

it is not quite that straight forward, as the AHRS algorithms are set to running only after they have been aligned using the ahrs aligner data (via ahrs_xxx_align functions).
So if you really don't want to use the aligner at all, you have to set the ahrs algo to aligned/running from somewhere else in the code...

As an alternative you could lower the time the aligner runs:
<define name="LOW_NOISE_TIME" value="0"/>

Cheers, Felix