Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Possible to skip gyro alignment when paparazzi sta

From: kitso
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Possible to skip gyro alignment when paparazzi starts up?
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 11:37:18 +0200

Thank you both for your feedback!!
I will try this next week, and will let you know about my progress

Cheers,
Kitso

Felix Ruess schreef op 2015-06-07 16:14:
Hi,

it is not quite that straight forward, as the AHRS algorithms are set
to running only after they have been aligned using the ahrs aligner
data (via ahrs_xxx_align functions).
So if you really don't want to use the aligner at all, you have to set
the ahrs algo to aligned/running from somewhere else in the code...

As an alternative you could lower the time the aligner runs:

<define name="LOW_NOISE_TIME" value="0"/>

Cheers, Felix

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 8:50 PM, Gautier Hattenberger