Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Futaba SBUS through R/C connector on Umarim

From: Joseph Muhlhausen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Futaba SBUS through R/C connector on Umarim
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 09:00:49 -0400

Hi Gautier Thanks this is very useful. I had not thought about the interrupts.

I did a little bit more research:
- There is a SBUS to CPPM from Frsky which I tested. It works well but it becomes an anagogic signal and the SBUS SIGNAL_LOST bit is not carried through.

- I can use a Lisa M2 (easier to find) with an inverter.

- I could write a SBUS serial driver for I2C? (I am not sure about this one).

How difficult would it be to write and SPI driver for xbee?

Joseph