Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS module for TWOG

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS module for TWOG
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 15:31:50 +0200

Hi,
please look for Drotek ublox neo M8N:
http://www.drotek.fr/shop/en/home/511-ublox-neo-m8-gps-module.html
The lager one has 10 dB more
http://www.drotek.fr/shop/en/home/613-ublox-neo-m8n-gps-hmc5983-compass-xl.html
I think this one is the best i have ever tested.
I got errors in the 0.7m range.
The LEA series  have errors in the 2,5 to 5m range.
They use a old chip set and software.

Regards

Heinrich

meghanreim schrieb:

I also have the LEA-5H and just need the board so I can use it with Lisa/M. I
have been searching for ublox LEA GPS, but I am not having any luck finding
anything that is not from china.
Any insight on where I can buy a ublox LEA-5H/6H or a board to mount my
LEA-5H module?