Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Should we merge support for running Paparazzi in D

From: Michal Podhradsky
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Should we merge support for running Paparazzi in Docker?
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 11:54:30 -0700

it looks like a good idea, but I am not able to make it running. I can start paparazzi in docker, and start compiling - but can't connect to github to get libopencm3 library (can't ping github.com but "ping 4.2.2.2" works).
I tracked down the issue to the iptables settings on host, but docker doesn't seem to offer an easy solution (https://docs.docker.com/articles/networking/#the-world).
Did you have to do something special to get it running?