Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Aspirin v2.2 HMC data output FROZEN for IMU-MAG-RA

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Aspirin v2.2 HMC data output FROZEN for IMU-MAG-RAW
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 15:08:33 +0200

Hi,

I haven't had this problem so far...
It would probably be good to read the status register as well and react accordingly to the RDY or LOCK bits...
Don't have time right now to look deeper into this (especially since I couldn't reproduce the problem).

In the meantime, could you plz test the following: https://github.com/flixr/paparazzi/commit/8c55a843c2433d8d2ac025edb84e13f7b79cd29b
This will try to reconfigure the hmc if a transaction failed, not sure if a failed transaction is the problem though...

Otherwise it probably needs proper debugging with the black magic probe...

Cheers, Felix