Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Copter isn't holding its position in hover (H_ZH)

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Copter isn't holding its position in hover (H_ZH) mode - with video!
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 15:09:51 +0200

Hi Simon,

any updates here?
Did you also test if the heading (psi value) stays the same/correct if you start rolling/pitching the quad?

Cheers, Felix

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 9:41 PM, Simon Liebold <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Gautier,

A wrong heading estimate would explain it. But during a bench test right now the pointer on the GCS (and the value of int32 psi) agree with the heading of my phone's magnetometer.

In the next few days I will test if the psi value changes when I ramp up the throttle. I did a current calibration. But maybe not correctly.

I will keep you posted.

Simon