[Paparazzi-devel] Real time waypoint uplinking

From: andrewjowsey
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Real time waypoint uplinking
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 13:18:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

Does anyone have information related how new waypoints are uploaded via
telemetry?

I am writing a program that uploads waypoints from an external server to the
active flight plan. I know I can add waypoints via the GCS GUI but I need
this to be automatic.

Is there an xml file that I can export to? Or do I need to send messages
through ivybus?

Thanks,
Andrew