Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Real time waypoint uplinking

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Real time waypoint uplinking
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 00:52:58 +0200

Hi,

Now, there is "mission" interface (http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Mission) that allows to send basic navigation pattern to the aircraft. The GCS is not able to send this new command, but it can be done by other means, using Ivy if you're sending orders from the ground or over serial link if you are using an extra on-board CPU. We don't have much documentation for this, so don't hesitate to update the Wiki if it meets your needs.

Gautier