[Paparazzi-devel] Quad Lisa M - NAV mode problem.

From: Luiz Flavio Felizardo
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Quad Lisa M - NAV mode problem.
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 14:38:53 -0300

Hello there everyone, I am with a LISA/M, aspirin IMU Quadrotor, and I am having a problem with NAV mode, the ATT mode is working well, but when I switch to NAV and try to change the block to Start Motors, Takeoff and so on, the motor dont spin enought for a real take off, even if I am in mid air with ATT mode when I switch to NAV it simple praticaly turn off engines (note that it doesnt turn it off completely)
Another thing to consider is that the Altitude target on the GCS is climbing non stop, it says 63800m/63805m then after a second it grows a little more showing higher values.. non stop.

Any ideas on what I might have forgotten?

A/C configuration is pretty much the "Quadrotor Lisa M 2".