[Paparazzi-devel] MultiUAV control in GCS

From: ubuntunoob
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] MultiUAV control in GCS
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 15:50:56 -0700 (MST)

Hey everyone,
I think I am the biggest noob in Paparazzi here because I see everyone busy
on how to do things with multiple UAVs in the GCS, while I am still figuring
out how I can add more than one UAV in the GCS. I read the wiki and I tried
everything that I could (adding formation_flight.xml or add aircraft) but I
still didn't find out how I can add multiple UAVs in one nice GCS.
I assume, different airframe files are needed since every UAV has its own
behavior. Tried starting the session for the second time, but it just opens
a new GCS with a single UAV. Help is appreciated! I feel stupid though...
Searched through the whole wiki including the multiUAV page, but other than
the TCAS function and nice pictures where multiple UAVs are shown I can't
find how to add it.

Want to start this in simulation before advancing to real flights (where IP
addresses need to be set when AR.Drones are used, fortunately I understand
this part). Thank you all!!!