Re: [Paparazzi-devel] MultiUAV control in GCS

From: ubuntunoob
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] MultiUAV control in GCS
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 16:18:57 -0700 (MST)

Hey David,

that's a very fast reply thank you so much! Yes, in real flights I would try
to connect 2 AR Drones on one router, so with defining two different IP
adresses, it is logical that the laptop sees two UAVs (I guess this is
logical). But for now I just want to connect two drones in simulation, is
that even possible?