Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 回复: Paparazzi issue with Xquartz

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 回复: Paparazzi issue with Xquartz
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 20:11:16 +0100

I guess you need to rebuild lablgtk via opam since you changed the gtk libs under it's ass...

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 6:24 PM, Tom <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,all,
Thank's to Esden and Yannick.I have reinstalled the previous version of gtk+ which is x11 backed.
I install the gtk+ with command:

$ brew install https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/homebrew/8dd3478131b232553f4c0cab197f8443a0a559a6/Library/Formula/gtk+.rb

Now,I can run the $gtk-demo with xquartz.
Unfortunately,it encounters error while it is making for paparazzi.

Here is the error returns from terminal:
File "_none_", line 1:
Error: Error on dynamically loaded library: /Users/tom/.opam/system/lib/stublibs/dlllablgtk2.so: dlopen(/Users/tom/.opam/system/lib/stublibs/dlllablgtk2.so, 138): Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/gtk+/lib/libgtk-quartz-2.0.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/tom/.opam/system/lib/stublibs/dlllablgtk2.so
  Reason: image not found
make[1]: *** [paparazzicenter] Error 2
make: *** [sw/supervision] Error 2

Curiously,after that I switch the gtk+ back to the newer version,the error disappears,but the xquartz doesn't work for the gtk+ again.

What's the problem?And how could I fix it?
Thank you!