Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 1BitSquared launches German store

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 1BitSquared launches German store
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 17:21:20 +0100

Hi Hector,

I am glad you are excited about the German store. :) The helicopter in the pictures is the Walkera Genius CP V2 frame.

Cheers,
Esden

On 01/12/2016 04:43 PM, Hector Garcia de Marina wrote:
cool !

If you do not mind I have one question Piotr. Checking the images on the
website I can see a mini-helicopter (no the quadcopter).

Do you have any other information about where to check it? I am thinking
about building a small flying machine for fun for myself and I would like
to explore the option of helicopters.

Best regards,

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Piotr Esden-Tempski <address@hidden