Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Apogee RC not Working Properly

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Apogee RC not Working Properly
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 23:59:32 +0100

It is strange that PPM signal produce a slow servo reaction, you should give us more information like the version of paparazzi, the type of receiver you are using...

About the direct spektrum, I have never really used it on Apogee, but it works correctly on other boards running Paparazzi. As said on the wiki, the bind pin is AUX4 and it should be grounded while powering the board. But due to the integrated inverter used to read the Futaba SBUS format, you actually need to connect both PPM_IN and RX2 to the spektrum receiver. The PPM_IN is then used to generate the binding signal for the receiver. Seems this part was not properly documented on the wiki.

Gautier