[Paparazzi-devel] Ar Drone 2.0 Parrot - Paparazzi

From: Aggelos Triadafillidis
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Ar Drone 2.0 Parrot - Paparazzi
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:35:16 +0200

Hello,

My name is Angelos. I am computer engineering student in greece, currently working with Ar Drone 2.0. I've been trying to get it to work with no luck.

I downloaded the softare and it's dependencies and finally i run (./paparazzi).
And here the problem starts. In the GUI i have different names and some variables missing.

Instead of ardrone2_sdk i get ardrone2 in A/C.
In Session i get no ARDrone2 Flight. So i tried to work with Flight UDP/Wifi.

When i did i got a black screen with all the available commands in window. The system was recognising the yaw-pitch and elevation signals but could not run any command.

Im currently running indoors and tried almost all branches.

Thank you for your time. Looking forward for your response.

Angelos