[Paparazzi-devel] calibrating ardrone2

From: pd
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] calibrating ardrone2
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 20:59:28 +0100 (CET)

I followed the tutorials to set up und calibrate the ardrone2. After finishing
the setup the drone starts to rotate around the vertical axis when turning up
the throttle. Do I have to calibrate more than the magnetometer?

BTW: I have a joystick with only two axis. I set up *pitch* and *roll*. Yawing
ist not possible with the joystick. Actually I even have no idea how to yaw
without a joystick, but that is not my problem right now. But still, how can a
foreclose, that everything is calibrated correctly, but the drone gets some
impulse to yaw, causing the rotation described in the first place?

Regards,
bender