[Paparazzi-devel] Introduction to the G0 GPS

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Introduction to the G0 GPS
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 00:31:15 -0700

Dear Paparazzians,

After a three week pause I finally found some time to work on another installment of my YouTube videos. This time I am talking about the G0 GPS and the design decisions we made while designing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG-2z-KdJEI

I hope you like it and find the video to be useful. If you think so, make sure to give me a like on YouTube, and make sure to subscribe.

As a side note, the Elle0 autopilot and G0 GPS are now finally in stock at the German 1BitSquared store too: http://1bitsquared.de/products/elle0-autopilot & http://1bitsquared.de/products/g0-gps

I am looking forward to see your Elle avionics based UAV projects. I am posting every day on instagram (https://www.instagram.com/1bitsquared/https://www.instagram.com/paparazziuav/) and on twitter (https://twitter.com/1bitsquaredhttps://twitter.com/paparazziuav) sharing the Paparazzi UAV love. If you have a Paparazzi UAV based project you are working on make sure to tag @paparazziuav and @1bitsquared in your instagram and twitter posts. I would love to see them and share them with everyone. :)

Cheers,
Piotr Esden-Tempski